Personal Data Protection
The owner and the administrator of the given website (hereinafter referred to as “the given website” or “our website”) is MAHTRA PEREARSTIKESKUS OÜ, which has taken the responsibility to protect and respect the privacy of your personal life. Personal data are the data we collect to provide a service, to identify a person, and to contact a person to provide a service or to solve issues. By using our website, you give us your consent for us to collect data about you and to use pursuant to the given procedure. MAHTRA PEREARSTIKESKUS OÜ is the processor of personal data collected via the given website.
Information We Can Collect from You
We can collect and process the following data in connection with you:
– the information you submit or have previously submitted at our website, including via interactive applications (signing up to newsletters; contact forms). Inter alia, it comprises data you have submitted at the time when registering at our website, signing up for services, posting materials, or ordering new services;
– should you contact us, we can save the correspondence in question and all the information it contains;
– when you fill in questionnaires the fulfilment of which is not mandatory for you;
– the data of visiting our website, including web traffic data, location data, blogs, and other data in connection with information exchange which we need for billing or for another purpose, and information on the devices available to you.
We can collect information about your computer and, if possible, about your IP address, operation system, and web browser type to administer our system and to forward aggregate information to our advertisers. These are statistical data about the web browsing activities and habits of our users, and an individual cannot be identified upon the latter.
Content Submitted by Other Websites
Ways of Information Use
We can use the information concerning you for the following:
– to display the content in our website in the most efficient way for you and your computer;
– to contact you about questions regarding the operation of the website or technical issues about the use of the website;
– to offer you information, products, or services you have ordered from us or which we think might interest you in case you have consented to being contacted for such a purpose;
– to fulfil the obligations emanating from the agreements concluded between us;
– to give us the possibility to use the interactive applications of our services upon request;
– to inform you about the changes in connection with our services.
We shall not disclose information about specific individuals to our advertisers, but we can provide them with the aggregate information about our users. These are statistical data about the web browsing activities and habits of our users, and an individual cannot be identified based upon the latter.
How Long Do We Store Data?
Generally, we do not store the data received via the given website for more than it is necessary to achieve the result for data collection nor for a period longer than prescribed by the law.
Sharing Personal Data
We can disclose your personal data, customer data, or business information to companies that offer services supporting our business activity, such as website analytics or customer service providers. These enterprises are authorised to use the personal data, customer data, or business information solely for the purpose of providing services to us. In the selection of service providers, we verify that the service provider would be situated in the European Economic Area. We can disclose your personal data either directly or indirectly to third parties, if we use the services of third parties to develop and/or maintain our website and/or to offer advertising/marketing and/or hosting or other technical services. We share your personal data, customer data, or business information to third parties only in the way described in the privacy notice. We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
You have the right to request us to terminate the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes. Usually, we inform you (before the collection of your data) about an intention pertaining to such a purpose to use your data or to disclose your data to a third party in every case that differs from your regular use of our website. In such a case, you have the right to tick the specific boxes used to collect your data to block such processing. Furthermore, you can contact us any time to exercise the right in question at the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to Information
Pursuant to the procedure of the given personal data you have the right to know if we holdany data about you, and if we do then access such information and request to correct or block it if it is inaccurate. Moreover, you have the right to delete or block your personal data if the processing contradicts the applicable legal requirements, which concern privacy in some way. Alteration to the Procedure of Our Personal Data Protection Should the procedure of the personal data protection be altered, it will be stated in the given website and sent to your e-mail upon necessity.
Should you have any questions, remarks, and inquiries about the procedure of the personal data protection in question, kindly feel free to contact us at email@example.com